Weird graphic dream

ddespaigne

Forgive me for the nature of this dream. Two nights ago, I had a dream that I went to use my bathroom that is in my bedroom to urinate, when I was done, there were pebbles, small rocks and something that looked like coins in my underpants and hands. Any idea what this means?

Lady of Light

Administrator
Well, the first thing that comes to me on this is that either a) it is somewhat of a premonition or a warning about you possibly having kidney stones, or b) you are worried about money, and the fact that you were peeing in your dream is because you really had to go when you were sleeping, or c) a combination of a) and b).

ddespaigne

Well, the first thing that comes to me on this is that either a) it is somewhat of a premonition or a warning about you possibly having kidney stones, or b) you are worried about money, and the fact that you were peeing in your dream is because you really had to go when you were sleeping, or c) a combination of a) and b).

Thank you, money issues are a big matter to me at this point time time.

Lady of Light

Administrator
i know that every single time i'm worried about money, i dream that i find some, like a pile of coins or something on the ground. That's usually my indication to not worry because i will find enough to get by.

ddespaigne

i know that every single time i'm worried about money, i dream that i find some, like a pile of coins or something on the ground. That's usually my indication to not worry because i will find enough to get by.

I am hoping that is the case with me (fingers crossed)