[Question?] dreaming

sandyeolson

for the past year I have been dreaming of my deceased ex husband and my daughters deceased boyfriend ...these dreams are not the same but they are in my dream everynight ....whats going on ?

Lady of Light

Administrator
What's happening in the dreams? It may be that they are trying to contact you and get a message through, since dreams are the easiest way to do that.

Lady of Light

Administrator
The familiar place(s) could be somewhere that you've actually been, or it could be so that you're comfortable with other things happening within the dream. So, there may be a tie to the place(s) or maybe not. As for the deceased people, I'm really thinking they are trying to get through to you, to contact you, to tell you something.

I'm about to say something cliche... keep a notepad and a pen/pencil next to you when you sleep. Then, immediately, before doing ANYTHING else, write down what you can remember. If you wake up multiple times during 1 sleep period, do it each time. If you can jot down something, anything, it should help you to figure out what is being conveyed to you in the dream, whether it's a message from them, or if it's another type of message that you need to pay attention to.