[Must Read!] Dreams about a Captain of a cruise ship

NormaJean

Hello and thanks for taking the time out to read my post! First off I want to say that I am very sensitive to everything, etc. I also lost my mother back April 2, 2014, which has turned my life completely upside down. I almost lost myself, quit eating, lost alot of weight, shut myself in my own home wouldnt go out not unless I had to go. Wouldnt talk to No one. Took Up drinking and this was a every night and day thing, My cousin came to Ky to take care of her mother in law, for 3 weeks after her surgery, asked me if I wanted to go back with her, and I said yes, I need to. So November 10 we left for Texas, getting away from here for 2 weeks, the fourth night down in Texas I had this dream of getting on a big white ship with a red tail and meeting the captain of this ship, i came down the stairs that friday morning and my cousin asked me if i had a good nights rest and i said oh yeah I had a dream, she said you have a glow about you what was this dream about, i told her, she laughed and said there is No cruise planned, which there wasnt, i didnt have 300.00 to 400.00 on me, and i wasnt going any way, well that friday night she gets a e-mail from carnival cruise lines saying for the week of November 17, 2014 there was a 4 day cruise for 169.00 a person, she booked it we changed the days we were going back to Ky and we went, when we got to galvestion Texas she said look to your left, and when I did there she sat, that ship I had seen, I got all excited, we kept getting closer and when we were at the port she stopped in the road and said is that what you seen, I said YES right down to the name of the ship!!!! Well we finally got on board and she said what do you wanna do, I said I want to see this man that is the captain, we went to guest services and they said we couldnt see him until captains dinner I said NO i need to see him now or a picture of him, the lady took us up to 3rd deck and when we rounded that corner the pictures were on the wall, and they said i turned every sheet of white and looked like I was going to pass out, IT was him, right down to the buttons on his jacket, I never got to meet him, i was to shy and afraid to, Now since I have come back home things are different, things when they start getting to me all goes away when i get this picture out of him and look at it, when I start to cry over my mom, i get that picture out and my crying stops, peace comes over me when i see this mans picture, Now the dreams have changed from what they were to me and him being together, on the ship and off the ship and him wrapping his arms around me, and its a awesome feeling,

I am trying to get in contact with this captain to thank him for what he has done when he knows nothing about it, I do believe if I hadnt went on that ship I wouldnt be telling you my story, he saved my life, 2 cousins a trip to texas, a e-mail , a dream, a ship named triumph, and a captain. I have been told this is a vision of my future, can you tell me if you can what you think? I cannot for the life of me get this man mario nicolini out of my head, my mind...

I can tell you this when I dream things 99% of the time they come true! Thank you so much Norma Jean.

Lady of Light

Administrator
That is a wonderful experience. Not the negative bit that brought it on, obviously, but wow.

If you are meant to contact him and be with him, then it will happen when it is meant to happen. It is possible however, that he is some sort of earth angel or light being, hence the calmness with him.

NormaJean

That is a wonderful experience. Not the negative bit that brought it on, obviously, but wow.

If you are meant to contact him and be with him, then it will happen when it is meant to happen. It is possible however, that he is some sort of earth angel or light being, hence the calmness with him.

This is something I will never forget, all i know is he is my inspiration, my hero , my angel. he sure has brought so much Good, all the stress has gone, nothing bothers any more, as I said when I get my mom on my mind and I start crying, I just get this laptop and bring up his picture and just a calmness comes over me, and just his picture gets my mind off it and all is well. I just cant get him out of my head or out of my mind. I sure hope this leads to us being together, I know another friend said it was a vision, of my future. I hope so, I could love this man forever. thank you for reading this and posting I really do appreciate it, Blessed be.

Lionessa

I know this might sound daft, but have you tried searching/googling the names up? It might give you a little bit more information.

NormaJean

I know this might sound daft, but have you tried searching/googling the names up? It might give you a little bit more information.

Yes I have, without any luck, My cousin is back on The ship and the Orig. captain is back on there, I did however finally get a message back from carnival, that said for me to put his name on the letter and their address and they would make sure he got that, its been well over a month and still nothing. I am starting to believe that this was all just meant to happen and he was just a earth angel that saved my life. I am very lucky and grateful.

Lionessa

Bless, okay. Just wanted to put that suggestion out there in case you hadn't already thought of it. A good experience though to have to set you on this path! :D