Weird feelings...not able to shake them off.

angel9109

Here lately I feel that maybe some negativity may be around me. I've been dealing with a lot of trials the past month that have truly taken a toll on me mentally, emotionall and physically. I'm getting through each day as best I can and along with that I feel also that maybe a loved one is with me, maybe trying to guide me along this journey.

Can anyone give me any answers? Will post picture if it would help.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Did you recently get married? or engaged? I'm seeing a very deep love connection here that is charging forward. The only other thing i'm being shown is that you are currently going through a stage where fate is in control. You must continue to go through this because there is something that is coming from this. Something that cannot be revealed before it happens; you must get to that point on your own. This mysterious "event" is the reason for why you are going through what you are going through.

angel9109

No recent love, I've been with the same man for 4 years. But the love connection you sense is what makes me feel that maybe a loved one is guiding me? Im not sure . However, your other statement makes complete sense. I'm having some health problems, and I'm waiting for blood work results on Monday to know things further. It could be detrimental, or nothing. Another part of fate for me is one of my best friends having been diagnosed with brain cancer and my mother being diagnosed with sarcoidosis. That's what I'm struggling with/trying to understand.