General read requesting

Lalalandsam

I would like to try and give a reading. Can you please post a photo? Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lalalandsam

I've been thinking this though for awhile and I'd like to say I will not be giving a reading. This is only because it would be very much a "beginner reading" and I wouldn't want you to take it to heart. I am sorry. I'm just not comfortable with this yet (I thought I might've been when I asked for the picture), but if you still want me to try I will. I would like to say Lady of Light does excellent readings and I hope she gets to see your post and gives you a great reading. Blessed be [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lionessa

Please don't worry. And thank you for trying, no problem at all. I do understand as having starting out at one point myself - thank you!

And thanks Lady of Light for responding also, many blessings to you both :) Much appreciated :)

Lady of Light

Administrator
From the picture:

I sense a rut, like you are just stuck, not able to move forward. Bored with the same thing over and over, wishing, hoping for something, anything that would pull you out of that hum-drum state. A need for excitement, doesn’t have to be much, just enough, something. I’m sensing a very neutral state.

From the cards, what you need to know at this time:

A card flew out and states that either you need to “quit drinking” or quit any other such vice, or you need to rid yourself of someone who drinks or is very loud and boastful.

Now, back to the reading as it was supposed to be…

I’m seeing insecurity, loss of a love/marriage, the inability to move forward. I’m seeing nagging and bitterness and resentment going/gone away, like it’s done and over with. I’m shown the “drinking/boastfulness” card once again. And finally, the end of the sadness, the crying, the tears are over.

Lionessa

Hi Lady of Light. You are spot on and you've confirmed something for me too that I thought I'd lost back in the past.
Let me give you some feedback. Yes, needing something new to happen and to bring in that sense of excitement, all too true.

Yes, before and during this reading I was stuck in a rut, feeling dispassionated about my life and in realm of illusion I think to the extent of not being able to see things clearly. I was caught in a very not just one but two very controlling/not so pleasant relationship of the past where my confidence was shattered and personality was torn to the point of literally being torn in the process I lost myself. I think I've found myself now but only just being reborn into strength and confidence. Yes, the second ex person from before drank a lot on occasion would come home drunk and create distrust within me as I hadn't gone with him so wouldn't have a clue what he was doing. He was very much aware so it made it harder to tackle the situation from before. I hadn't realized my confidence had been blocked at the time until the last minutes of the relationship. Its only been recently over the last day or so had I discovered my crown chakra opening and gave me the confidence that I needed in terms of a boost of light, airy, confidence energies that I thought was long gone or missing in my life to continue on with my journey and for that, that in itself was a much needed blessing.

Yes, I do think the tears/sadness and crying stages are over, although it did take me a while to get myself through it as a lot of emotion needed to be let go of energetically. Thank you for taking time out for me to do the read, it is much appreciated. :)
By the way I don't drink personally, can't say I haven't ever because I've tried it once maybe twice but cannot abide the stronger spirits. Anyways I find while working with Spirit its best not to mix the two, so I tend to just not drink alcoholic beverages if I can help it. When I'm out a soft drink suffices...not that I go out very often though. But thank you much appreciated for your time/energies and help to illuminate and clarify that area of my life!

Last edited: