I guess I'm in need of advice about myself.

cheetoro

First and foremost, excuse my etiquette if there is much of any because this....is the first forum I've ever even been on and I might be making a fool of myself and I'm extremely nervous.

From a young age I was different. Perhaps I was annoying or noisy but no one really talked to me. But that wasn't my issue. I did not have strong feeling of visions or feelings, but I did feel strongly towards certain things and unlike the world. I am a day dreamer at heart and imagine things that...almost seem so real but aren't.
I have memory problems, long and short term.
I've been through bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts because I felt like I wasn't supposed to even be here. This isn't about my depression though, this is about me feeling so different. I feel like I'm not adhered to this world or this body, I've looked in the mirror and *honestly* have not recognized myself.

I've thought I was crazy for years and years.....my parents took me to a counselor....I just want to know why I'm so different. If it's a mental problem, is it just me, or is there something else.

I've only come into the possibly I might be psychic within the last couple years. It was on YouTube.
I felt so connected to not a religion, but to the symbolism of everything behind the hermetic tarot deck. The world made sense behind hermeticism....and it makes me feel crazy.....but I just honestly am not sure anymore.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chazzieg

I would take that as this is you and therefore what your meant to do in your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheetoro

I would take that as this is you and therefore what your meant to do in your life

Part of me feels like I should. I research religion daily, hermetics just make sense to me. This just makes sense.
But somehow it divides me and my relationships. Everyone is calling me a demon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

chazzieg

No way are you a demon what you need to be able to do is say look I don't in anyway judge anyone else for their beliefs why should I have people calling me about what I feel I'm meant to do and my beliefs in any case the fact you have been through a tough time in your life people should be happy that you have found something that you believe in there for its keeping you from harming yourself and feeling depressed no me. Should be in a position where they have to defend their beliefs or religion