Thread: Needing some help/guidance

Needing some help/guidance

My names Sherry, Ive been having alot of strange things happening lately and looking for help everywhere I can. Ive dont nothing but read articles and books for 2 weeks and Ive reached out to so many. I really need some help figuring things out! Id appreciate anything anyone can do.

Re: Needing some help/guidance

Hi sherryc. What kind of strange things? I'd love to try and help, if I can.
    "Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you."

For In-Person Tarot Readings: Windsor Tarot

For Online Readings and Healings (Readings Through Email - Healings are Distance): Windsor Tarot Email Readings

Re: Needing some help/guidance

Ive recently realized the "conversations in my head" with people who've passed are not my imagination.! But very real! About a month ago I had one of these conversations with a friend I lose 4 yrs ago and I new it was him talking to me. It didnt bother me, it brought me so much comfort.. A week after that I was lyin in bed and suddenly felt him next to me. I swear I could almost see him!! It was such an overwhelming intense feeling I immediately started to cry. Not because I was scared, I dont really know why I guess. It was so intense!! A week or so after that I heard, who I thought was my friend who stayed here off n on, in the next room tell one of the dogs to quit diggin.. When I went to talk to him noone was there but the dogs. And I think that was my friend as well.. He sounded like the friend I expected to hear, I think not to scare me... Im not frightened at all. In fact Ive been thinkin, Ive had such a hard time dealing with his death hes come to comfort me and help me move on. I dont wanna make him go away, I feel comforted when I feel hes near me. I just need help figuring it all out. This isnt all thats been goin on, its just a small part of it...