Needing some help/guidance

sherryc

My names Sherry, Ive been having alot of strange things happening lately and looking for help everywhere I can. Ive dont nothing but read articles and books for 2 weeks and Ive reached out to so many. I really need some help figuring things out! Id appreciate anything anyone can do.

sherryc

Ive recently realized the "conversations in my head" with people who've passed are not my imagination.! But very real! About a month ago I had one of these conversations with a friend I lose 4 yrs ago and I new it was him talking to me. It didnt bother me, it brought me so much comfort.. A week after that I was lyin in bed and suddenly felt him next to me. I swear I could almost see him!! It was such an overwhelming intense feeling I immediately started to cry. Not because I was scared, I dont really know why I guess. It was so intense!! A week or so after that I heard, who I thought was my friend who stayed here off n on, in the next room tell one of the dogs to quit diggin.. When I went to talk to him noone was there but the dogs. And I think that was my friend as well.. He sounded like the friend I expected to hear, I think not to scare me... Im not frightened at all. In fact Ive been thinkin, Ive had such a hard time dealing with his death hes come to comfort me and help me move on. I dont wanna make him go away, I feel comforted when I feel hes near me. I just need help figuring it all out. This isnt all thats been goin on, its just a small part of it...