Rosenrot

Hi. I am not sure if this is too early. I didn't see any set hours. The reason I would like a tarot reading is so I can see how it is done online. I would like to start reading people online, but don't know how to go about and what spreads to use. So far I only know the Celtic Cross, and the 12 month yearly reading. Thank you. :)

Rosenrot

Ok, I just thought of a topic. While attempting to post work on Etsy, I got overwhelmed. I have fibromalygia and bipolar and was told I wasn't able to work. I need to make money. I am an artist and want to sell my work as income, and hopefully make it my career, where I can have my own hours in case I am hit hard by the condition (which has been the case lately)and do what I love. I feel called to art and go crazy not being able to paint. I am just not sure how to get it out there.

Lady of Light

Administrator
My cards got confused when trying to hone in on what you want, lol. So, I've decided to go with what you need to know instead. This may or may not pertain to the art thing. :)

I see a hand being extended, someone reaching out for help, or reaching out to help. Big decision(s) to be made. It'll feel like your hands are tied, like you are not in control, or that you are being prevented from going about what it is that you want. I see a man, he is a working man, does what he needs, and isn't afraid to do what he has to do, and will take care of his home and those around him. You need to get out of "la la land" and start paying attention, but also stop worrying so much. You are a powerful woman, very powerful, full of all kinds of spiritual energy, and you can face any of the challenges put before you. Yes, things seem rough at times, sometimes even too rough to deal with, but this is only on the surface, and it will pass. Meditate, and meditate often. Meditate on all that bothers you and you will find the answers you need.