Lady of Light

Administrator
Rules are as follows, but are not limited to:

• If you are posting a picture to be read, please only post one picture unless you have been asked to post another one.
  • If you are posting a picture, please try to post a recent picture, and try to make sure the eyes show, and that the picture is not too blurry or distorted.
  • If you are asking a question, please ask only one question.
  • If you have gotten a reading and want another one, or if you are still waiting for one, do not start a new thread for asking for a reading; simply post under your original thread. If you can't find the original, then use the search box to locate it.
  • Do not hijack someone else's thread (original post) to ask for a reading; please start your own thread.
  • Do not argue with someone who has given you a reading.
  • If you are a new reader, or an experienced reader, do not hesitate to give someone a reading.
  • Keep in mind, a lot of readers here are still learning and practicing.
  • Be patient. Not everyone will receive a reading.
  • Please indicate in your post whether you would like your reading public (showing in the forum for all to see) or private (in a Private Message).
  • Give feedback whenever possible; be positive with your words.

*These rules are subject to change over time, so please check back often.

Lady of Light

Administrator
A simple explanation of the rules.

If you are posting a picture to be read, please only post one picture unless you have been asked to post another one.

You only need to post one picture of yourself, or whoever you are posting to be read. As long as the picture is clear enough to be read, you shouldn't need to post another one. Sometimes readers need other pictures to gain more information for you, and they will ask if they need another picture. Unless and until they ask, please, only post one picture.

If you are posting a picture, please try to post a recent picture, and try to make sure the eyes show, and that the picture is not too blurry or distorted.

Pictures should be of the best quality possible for the most accurate read. Some readers require that pictures be current. It is also important for many readers to have the eyes show, as much can be read from the eyes alone. Blurry and distorted pictures can be difficult to read, even for experienced readers, so it is asked that the pictures be clear whenever possible.

If you are asking a question, please ask only one question.

We ask that you ask only one question at a time. This is because with the number of readings being requested, it is easier to get to more people if there is less to answer. Remember, these ARE free readings, so you will only get a certain amount of information; you can't have it all for free. If you need more information, you can ask more once you've been answered, but there is no guarantee you will get your answers right away. If you need immediate answers to your questions, you are better off to pay for those answers. I offer services via email at Windsor Tarot (Email Readings).

If you have gotten a reading and want another one, or if you are still waiting for one, do not start a new thread for asking for a reading; simply post under your original thread. If you can't find the original, then use the search box to locate it.

Whether or not you got a reading, please do not start another thread to ask again; reply to the original post you made to bring it to attention (bump it up). Unlike Facebook, the search here works great and you can find your post easily.

Do not hijack someone else's thread (original post) to ask for a reading; please start your own thread.

Please do not ask for a reading under someone else's post asking for a reading. This is rude and takes away from the original poster. It also makes it difficult to follow what is going on and who the reading is for. Please start your own thread for your own reading. If you're not sure how, then ask.

Do not argue with someone who has given you a reading.

If someone reads for you, and you don't agree with them, or their terminology, please don't argue with them. They give their time and energy to give you a free reading. Sometimes what has been said doesn't always come to fruition right away, but it might down the road. They see what they see, feel what they feel, sense what they sense; and it takes a lot of energy out of them. The least you can do is be tolerant and accepting, even if you think they may be wrong. If you KNOW they are wrong, then gently say so, but don't start and argument over it.

If you are a new reader, or an experienced reader, do not hesitate to give someone a reading.

Anyone here can give anyone else a reading, as long as you are a registered member and you are logged in. Don't be afraid to put it out there if you get information for someone, or if you think you might have information for someone. Whether you think you're right or wrong, you have nothing to lose by giving the effort. Sometimes you might have that tidbit of information for someone that is the one thing they absolutely need to hear, so don't hold back. Good or bad, don't hold back.

Keep in mind, a lot of readers here are still learning and practicing.

As there are many readers here who are new to this, and just coming into their abilities, sometimes you just need to take things with a grain of salt, as they say. Whether we are new or experienced, really, we are ALL still learning something or other when it comes to this stuff. Be grateful for these people, as they give what they can as they learn and grow.

Be patient. Not everyone will receive a reading.

Not everyone will receive a reading, and that is for a few reasons. First, there are many who ask for readings, and much less who actually give readings. Sometimes there are so many posts made for readings, that we can't get to all of them. Second, it takes much energy out of the readers to give any readings in the first place so each reader can only read so many people at a time, and must take the time necessary to recuperate their energy. Third, not every person asking for a reading calls to every reader. Psychics tend to get pulled to different people for different reasons. If you are not pulled to for some reason, then you may have to wait longer to get a reading. So please, be patient. If you are meant to get a reading, then you will get one when the time is right for you. If you can't wait then pay here : Windsor Tarot (Email Readings).

Please indicate in your post whether you would like your reading public (showing in the forum for all to see) or private (in a Private Message).

Please tell us when you make your post whether or not you want your reading public or private. If you don't state, you will automatically get your reading public, in replies to your thread, where everyone will see. If you do not wish the world to see your reading(s), then please indicate that you would like your reading given to you in private via PM (Private Message).

Give feedback whenever possible; be positive with your words.

Please give feedback whenever possible for any reading that you have received. This helps for budding psychics to gain the confidence they need to continue to build their abilities. Be kind with your words when letting someone know whether they are right or wrong in what they told you.

Adgarner

Thank you all in advance! Thank you for the new forum. Thank you to the readers. Readings can really start a healing process. You all are awesome! Thank YOU!

OffFrittney

Great job on the rules and explanations, this helps a lot, I can't wait to get started!! This is helping to give me confidence in my abilities and that means so very much to me!!!

Kelly Devine

I am still amazed at how this gift works! Just when I thought it was just me and my crazy imagination. Now I know it's real! Thankyou for providing this forum Bernadette!

Kelly Devine

Aww! Thankyou! I love doing readings, especially when I know I'm helping. Recently I had an experience where I had a premonition about a girl being hurt 3 months ago, well it happened 2 days ago and I felt this was more of a curse! It took some of my friends explaining to me that I was / was / able to help her now! And I am also able to help her past it. I am now starting to see the bigger picture... some things I enjoy, knowing if they are having a girl or a boy, but having to tell someone to see the doctor cause I see they have cancer... not so much.

@ Kelly DEVINE...I follow your Readings on Facebook. You are Amazing, Lady!

Lionessa

Awesome job on wording and setting straight with the rules. I agree with them as well. I am happy to help where I can in terms of posting or offering readings. However I often feel the need to become used to the energies of working in a group before offering, otherwise I cannot seem to work within it. Though I will try my best on that one. :)

Kelly Devine

Lionessa, I have to be drawn to a person, or if I see some sort of pain or longing on their eyes. If someone comes to me on the other hand, I have to start with a small dialogue. Ask them, to ask me a question or is there a question for Spirit. I'm still getting use to this all. And learning the messages that Spirit wants me to pass on. It's all a big learning experience!

Susie Bokar

The part i struggle with most. Ex. Trying to explain common sense answers n they dont get it. Frustrating!

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2