in desperate need of help and guidance

roxxycat

I am struggling with my demons. I can't seem to get a grip on things. Im always stressed and depressed. Im just so lost. If you can help, please do.

Oct0bermoon

Hello , for this you don't need to post a pic, if you want to get a reading on free Friday you can go to the free Friday reading forum to post a pic , as to how to post a pic click on the link that looks like a photo of a tree on far right of thread above where you type and then hit upload and choose the pic from your camera roll. I hope I explained this well also there is info and complete instructions on the help forum.

Lady of Light

Administrator
It looks here like with all you've been through, that you just really want to feel that love and comfort and compassion. Also, that you need to just take a chance, take a leap of faith and go for it (whatever "it" is). I see big change. This change will be something in your life changing; it looks like a good change. Also, this change involves change on an energy level as well. This transformation within your energy may be spiritual, or it will involve healing, or both. It looks like this part is upon you now. There are some strange things either happening now, or about to happen. Some of which may be paranormal. You will still be in the "why me?" stage for a while longer. I see the loss (or death) of a man, followed by the inability to be the free spirit that is contained within you (it's almost as if you don't know how to be with yourself), followed by another man come into your life. This new many appears to have children.