Do you want to use your real name on Windsor Tarot Forum?

• Yes, privacy is NOT important.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No way, never.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I don't understand the question.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
I am curious how important your privacy is to you. As Google and Facebook are forcing all of us to display our real names it's become very difficult to stay private online these days. However with Windsor Tarot you have a option to stay private or use your real name.

We can also connect Facebook to Windsor Tarot Forum to accelerate the sign up progress, but this would require the use of your real name and other personal details that some may not be comfortable with.

Please vote on the poll to give me an idea of whether we should offer the Facebook sign up option or not?

Rosenrot

I put I am not sure, because I want to get to know everyone a little bit before I post my real name. Though eventually I will have to post my name to strangers, on facebook once I get my art page up and running. Maybe I should have voted yes.

thought on a wind

I don't see an issue with providing the option but wouldn't want it to be required. I'm posting it here because I didn't see it as an option on the poll.

Last edited:

Lionessa

Hmm...well it is important in the sense that if you give your details out to someone strange that you don't trust and that you hand details out to someone whom changes over time and hurts you in the process... but I don't think that's likely to happen here, so yeah, not important. Still it is an internet site so safety is always best precaution always in my opinion, if it causes you harm or uneasiness or doesn't sit right, don't do it. And trust in that :)