Spencer Mountain Haunted Mansion

moonchiild

I live in North Carolina and this mansion is about 5 minutes away from my home. Throughout the years there have been efforts to turn it into a haunted house for Halloween, or remodeling but nothing has lasted very long due to the spirits that haunt the mansion. You can google Spencer Mountain Haunted Mansion online, and the original story will pop up. Last night friends of mine decided to go in and almost every single picture came out with tons of orbs, we even saw a face. There were some experiences, needless to say we want to show you guys and see if anyone picks up anything or if just to show you this gem.

Lady of Light

Administrator
If you post the pictures for us to see, then I'm sure anyone interested can take a look and see what they get from them. I know I can't be the only one curious.

moonchiild

I can't figure out how to post them on this site. I will for sure get my fiancée to help me so you ladies can see the photos!

Lady of Light

Administrator
If you're using a mobile device, you'll have to switch to the "full site" in order to post them. otherwise, it's just a matter of clicking on the little square above the reply box that has a tree in it. I'm sure between the two of you, you will get it figured out. I can't wait to see the pictures.