Susie Bokar

Shirley. .October Moon through this wonderful group I have determined that I am an empath but still researching the other things!

Oct0bermoon

That's is great. I've always known since I was little. But I referred it as a sponge. I never knew the proper name, through the years people have said your such a empath I thought they meant emp so I took it wrong lol , I never thought to get the definition , it's great to have a place to meet new people and to share and learn !

suemac13

Hi . Im B + & empath --- and I'm not quite sure. I'm learning & growing. I've had premonitions. Ive had spirits come to me with messages for loved ones. I have very good intuition.

punkkitty5

Hi!!! I'm B-. I shut my abilites down for several years and in the last 4 they turn back on by themselves. I'm a sensitive, clairvoyant, clairaudience, empathic, I can channel (I choose not to), I have dreams that come true (daily life to large natural disasters), and was told recently that I have the ability to travel between the spirit world and ours from some very strange recent experiences. I know this is in my DNA to be this way. I have several family members who were and are gifted. I'm also a Scorpio I know that adds to it.

Ina

Hello I am RH O negative...im empath and discovered my abilities a few years ago...now im working on improving them