Spirit/Angel/Animal Guides

Kelly Devine

I'm still learning everything, I'm in Paranormal 101:0 class and Spirit 101:5 class. I have been VERY busy doing readings and still am baffled at how I know all this. It goes back to being an Indio, yr spirit just knows. So I'm going to start with that. I believe, my ancestors are spirit guides, I believe I have an Angel Guide, and believe some of my animals who have crossed over are with me and guide me. I do know we only have 1 spirit guide, rarely do you have 2, as or angels, I believe they swarm us! I also believe I (you) have human guides, for me it's Suzy Sparrowhawk. They teach me what I'm supposed to do, what I need to learn and how to o about it. I also believe Bernadette's a guide, if she doesn't know it by now. And gives us a forum where we can meet that isn't so public. To teach, learn and pass on.

Lady of Light

Administrator
I also believe Bernadette's a guide, if she doesn't know it by now. And gives us a forum where we can meet that isn't so public. To teach, learn and pass on.

Oh, I know that I am. I'm still unsure of the best way to go about it, so I'm doing what I can, when I can. I would love to hold courses and help people more that way, but I'm still in the process of figuring that all out.

I'm glad that I have been able to help you Kelly! :) I'm glad to know whenever I've helped anyone. I just feel it's what I'm meant to do. It's who I am.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Bernadette.. I have known my Spirit guide in life and death. She was.is my mentor. She shares her experience and guides me every day. I have heard two different ideas. One. Spirit guide is Not loved ones crossed over. Two. Yes they can. So I am confused. She is present in my life almost daily I believe. Frequently in my photos.etc. Just question not reading? I want to  learn 

Anyone feel free to jump in ❤ She has also saved my Life on at least 2 occasions

In reading closer..it says it is possible for Ancestors to be Spirit guides. Ok
Kinda confused here. The article contradicts itself.

Is there anyway that pets who passed can be spirit guides?

it is my belief that anyone can be a guide for us at any time, even us ourselves guiding ourselves, because time is only existent here, in this realm. time does not exist on the spiritual planes, so we can be here and there, so can any other person or animal that has been or is still in our lives.

now, as for those who are with us always, i believe they are the ones that are with us throughout any of our lives, and throughout all of our lives, the same guide(s) each time, and that you can switch places and be each others' guide.

I have 2 guides that I am aware of, one male, one female. The female, Rebecca, has the more dominant role. The male, is more in the background, and I don't know his name. I was only given the name of the female from a psychic friend of mine through a reading and was confirmed when she performed reiki on me. Names are not important though. It is more important to acknowledge them, that they are there, than to know a name. Even then, they will be with you and guide you even if you don't. but if you wish to speak to them, then speak to them, as they are there to listen and convey whether they have a name or face or actual voice, or nothing at all.

Susie Bokar said:
She has also saved my Life on at least 2 occasions

I believe it! They'll do that when it's not your time to go. :)

Kelly Devine

And this is your path! It is what you are good at and what God has given you the gift for! And I love telling people when they have made such an impact on my life. A lot of people just don't know what changes or how they've made a difference in other people's lives. Cause people don't take the time to go back and tell them... tht is something I made my mind up that I do! Otherwise, ya just don't know! (I want to call ya Mrs. B, lol) You are an Angel in the darkness for me!

Lady of Light

Administrator
Isn't Bernadette the coolest ever she knows all the answers probably before we even ask her

Only sometimes, lol. :)

I am still unsure on how to contact my guides, and be able to listen to them. Any suggestions?

The only real suggestion I have is to ask, and then listen, and look. If you ask for a message from them, they will give that message in one way or another. It has to begin somewhere. Sometimes, they come through others, in person, television, radio, even reading something in a book at exactly the right time for you to see it, or hear it. Sometimes, they will be as a thought, almost indistinguishable from your own. Ask for your guide(s) to speak to you, and they will; you just have to be paying attention for the answers. It will become more clear over time.

I have a feeling, Rosenrot, that you're guides have been screaming at you, but you aren't listening. Not that you're not following their guidance, it's that for what you're asking for, you're not seeing/hearing/understanding. You are in contact with them constantly. You just need to understand what you're hearing/looking at.

Susie Bokar

Bernadette. Just. Saw. Ur ??. Guided meditation is your answer. I do it nightly.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Susie Bokar

Goto YouTube. Search guided meditation . Spirit guide contact. That plus practice....its very cool!

Susie Bokar

Both of u Ladies are so rich w. Knowledge. Its so all very new to me that I must guard my words to avoid obvious pitfalls...ex. r u ok? Not upset n no not crazy yet. Thank u.both!
:p

Susie Bokar

Rosenrot..
Hey there. Was it u or ur SO speaking abouy ENERGY THING ON MY HAND ? Maybe a month ago.Sonething just happened!

Susie Bokar

Kelly and Bernadette both guides in my mind. ..each with their own special something to offer a long our individual path ...I just figured this out! !!

Susie Bokar

Kelly Devine. ..I personally know of Reader who claims to have approximately 30 guides . angels etc. I am thinking ridiculous. What do you think.. Anyone?