Spirit/Angel/Animal Guides

Earth Child

I'm an Empath with some other abilities as well. My question is, I'm sure is an age old one, I've meditated and asked for my spirit guide to show itself to me, and that night so many faces threw themselves at me, literally all night long. It was overwhelming. Does anyone have any suggestions, experiences or links they would kindly share? I'd appreciate it so much. I feel my guides doing work, but cannot see them. I sense there are two. Is that possible? BB.

Lady of Light

Administrator
I really don't know how to find out spirit guides other than through meditation. It sounds like you opened up to being shown so much at once that it may have been too much at one time. I would ask for that to be slowed down next time. Also, sometimes after something like that, even just by asking and if nothing else happens, you may be shown elsewhere, like through signs.

Yes, it's possible to have more than one. I know that I have 2 for sure, this was confirmed by a friend who did a reiki session on me last year.

At first, I would channel information, for articles for helping people, and I didn't know where it was coming from, but I figured it must be a guide of some sort. Then one day, when channeling, there was, i want to say "arguing" over how to state something and what to say. I had to tell them to come back when they could agree; it took a day or so, but they came back in agreement, and that hasn't happened again since. That was a few years back.

The first time i really heard a voice when asking for guidance, was almost 2 years ago, I would hear a woman's voice in answer to my questions, but her answers would be very stale and quite simple, nothing more than one or two word answers. I couldn't stand it. Still can't. :)

I don't think it's as important to know their names as it is to know they are there and communicating with you. And they will communicate with you in any way they can that will make you pay attention.

Earth Child

Thank you very much for your reply. At times I get so much and so many "signs" or "feelings" abt things, I'm not sure which path or sign to take/believe in. Guess I just need more practice. Thanks again, Lady. 🌋

Love and Light. 🌋

Lady of Light

Administrator
It's far too easy to pass things off and ignore them and take them for nothing when they are something. I did for many years. To realize that I was channeling, and it wasn't my own thoughts was a big "aha" moment for me. From that point on, that's when things started to become more clear. We tend to look for more complex obvious things rather than take those things that are intertwined with ourselves and our thoughts and understand that those things are indeed separate.

when the time is right, you will "relax into it" as I like to say. It'll just kind of click one day and become obvious and not only will you know your guide(s), but you will start to get some other things as well.

SUNSHINE

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a great day. Today I wanted to tell you a bit about my spirit guide. first off her name is Clarisse and she first came to me when I was very in ill and I had no idea where to turn next. I was in hospital at the time and I would have to say that day was about as low as I could go - like rock bottom. I was laying on my bed crying and all of a sudden I could feel and see something of me. I could see it was a woman but I couldn't see her full body - just the upper portion. She told me that she was my spirit guide and that everything was going to be okay and it would all work out and to trust her. Well to make a long story short I did trust her and everything did work out and from that day on she is always with me and has come to visit me quite a bit. I have learned quite a bit about spirit guides through her as well as through others and doing a lot of research. I don't want to bore anyone today but another day I would love to explain what I do know about out guides. This fact I will leave you with for now - before we are born we are all given a spirit guide and from the second we take our first breath our spirit guide puts his/her hand in ours and will be with us every moment of every day of our lives. At the moment we take our last breath on this earthly plain our spirit guide places our hand into the awaiting hand of the angel that is responsible for helping us cross over. this is the point when our spirit guide is done with us and is then reassigned to another human to do the whole thing again. I hope I am not confusing or contradicting anyone and if anyone likes I can tell more about spirit guides.

Brandy Roark

Sunshine I'd love more information on how to get to know my guides better. I had someone tell me I have two but I'm not sure how to communicate with them.I would love to hear any advice you are willing to give. I guess I need to meditate more...it's hard to to sometimes at my house...

SUNSHINE

Hello Brandy I am so sorry that I couldn't get back to you sooner but one of my many illness kicked up a fuss again and had me sidelined for a bit but i am back again. So you want to know more about your spirit guide and i would love to tell you everything that I know to be true. As I have stated before we are all assigned a spirit guide that is with us from the moment of birth to the moment of death. We only have one guide but there are many angels that work with our guide and with us as they see the need. I got to meet my spirit guide Clarisse during the worse possible moment of my life when i was quite ill and she has been with me ever since an dyes i can see her. If you want to get to know your spirit guide the best thing I can suggest is to start talking to that spirit. It doesn't really matter to them whether you address them as male or female so don't let that stop you. talk to them often as if they were right with you. If you need special help with something ask for your guides help specifically. Also if you ever find yourself in need of immediate help with something then please don't forget to give your angels permission to act on your behalf. Angels don't usually butt into our business unless asked to help. The only occassion that angels as well as your spirit guide will ever step up to the plate to help you is at a time of an emergency where there just isn't time for the formality of asking for permission. An example of this would be in an impending accident where they step in and sort of fix things so that the accident won't happen or if it did happen and you walk away with only a tiny scratch when you should have been hurt a lot worse of not be killed. This is a time where they step in and do their thing. I have been in that situation a few times now and one in particular was with a snow plow and i was on glare ice in my car and we were both in the same lane heading straight for each other. I was on ice so there was nothing i could do to stop the crash so I held up my hands in the air and said i place this in your hands God and just at the very last moment i felt the car move sideways and the snow plow went past me and kept on going and so did I and without any accident. If we would have collided I would have been killed instantly. Things like this have happened a few times and my friends say I am a cat with 9 lives. So with all of that being said try to set aside a few minutes each day - I like to talk to Clarisse right before bed each night - and you have a talk with your guide. Try asking your guide if he or she would mind showing theirself and don't be surprised if they do but don't look for a full body because spirits live on a different plain than we do. Let me know f any of this helped you and I am mostly here so you can leave me a message if you would like to chat more and have a wonderful and blessed day

Kelly Devine

Sunshine! I absolutely LOVE how you explained everything! I know I have 3. One is an Angel who I saw in 97. I saw the tip of her wings! The other is a spirit that as you have so eloquently explained the one I have had since birth and the 3rd is my Papa Joe, my Mother's Father. I too have done research and I'll post what I've found under this. Thankyou and I'd love to chat further about guides and Angels!

Kelly Devine

This is what I have come up with in regards to Angels and our gifts:

AA and Higher Angels to help the gifted:
meditate and open your mind up... call on St. Michael who works w/ Lightworkers, aa Raphael who works with clairvoyanc...e, Gabriel for visions, prophies and cleansing your mind, body and soul, Uriel for alchemy, manifestiations and Divine magic, Jophiel for clarity, ascencion and selfawareness, Ariel for protection and spirits, Jeremiel for clairvoyance, visions and dreams, and Metatron for the spititualy gifted children (all of us)
(ask please and say thankyou)

Kelly Devine

Spirit Guides
Spirit Guides are much like Guardian Angels, except they've never been Angels. Spirit Guides are spirits that have been with us through one or more of our lives. The practice of Shamanism use animal Spirit Guides in their ceremonies.
What is Shamanism?
Shamanism is the oldest form of spiritual contact, predates all known religions and might be the base of all religion was built upon, although shamanism itself is not a religion. The main figure of shamanism is the shaman - the first priest in human history, mediator between the world of peoples and world of spirits. Shamans are healers, primarily of the soul and it accomplishes this through soul-retrieval, extraction and restoring. Along with animal spirit guides, Shamans use spirits, ancestor, and guides that dwell the Other World to accomplish their work.

How do I communicate with my Spirit Guides?
There are many ways to communicate with your Spirit Guides, no method is better than the other, it just depends on what you're comfortable with.

Some people choose to meditate, others find it's easier to communicate through their dreams, while other people write letters and others are able to just talk and have a conversation as they would with a live person. Experiment to find what works best for you. If you choose to communicate through your dreams, go to bed asking your guides to come to you in your dreams and then ask that they assist you to remember your dreams when you wake up. Make sure before you go to bed that you have paper and pen at your bed side so you can write down your dreams. Don't even get out of bed, you start forgetting your dreams as soon as you wake up.

Another way is to write your feelings down on paper. Write everything that is in your heart, everything you want to say to your guides. Don't worry about other people seeing what you write because when you're done, burn the letter. It's said that the words of your letter are carried to the spiritual realm in the spoke.

Can loved ones who have passed be my Spirit Guides?
Spirit Guides are guides who are highly advanced and have been with us since birth or longer. Loved ones who have passed away during our life are not our spirit guides, but that doesn't mean they aren't with us. Often, loved ones will look down on us, giving guidance and even protection in times of danger. It is possible for ancestors to be spirit guides though.

Kelly Devine

10628676_10205773393998311_687782525796008673_o.jpgThe here is Suzy Sparrowhawk, she is my mentor. She owns a store in Carlisle, KY where I went to meet her. She has been such an amazing help to me! And continues to be along with you Bernadette! So thankyou!

Susie Bokar

Bernadette.. I have known my Spirit guide in life and death. She was.is my mentor. She shares her experience and guides me every day. I have heard two different ideas. One. Spirit guide is Not loved ones crossed over. Two. Yes they can. So I am confused. She is present in my life almost daily I believe. Frequently in my photos.etc. Just question not reading? I want to 😊 learn 🎁😁

Susie Bokar

In reading closer..it says it is possible for Ancestors to be Spirit guides. Ok
Kinda confused here. The article contradicts itself.