[Inspiring] Meditation Images and etc.

Rosenrot

What were the other majors? I got a BFA in Art and I am back in school for Graphic Design. I much rather paint though. I am working on getting my stuff out there.

Rosenrot

Massage Therapy sounds like a good degree to get if you are a healer. :) I have a friend who does massage and reiki.

Adgarner

I have been attuned reiki I. I don't use it often. I try myself. But when I'm hurting physically or emotionally I just can't get enough energy flowing. I'll text my Reiki master and her absolutely wonderful daughter and they will send distantly. I LOVE having reiki done on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosenrot

lymphatic drainage? How do you do that? I also use other energies to help heal. I need to start focusing more and keep on with energy work. It is too easy to get side-tracked when the pain gets bad or other things happen which is exactly when I need to focus the most. :)

Kelly Devine

I went to school for Massage Therapy, I have been giving massages since the 1st Jaw's movie came out and I was hiding behind my Dad's back. He said while your back there work on my neck! lol. I've always been a healer using touch, it when I went to college for it I learned many more modalities. The lymphatic drainage help with sinus, diabetes and the swelling around the legs and feet, fibromyalgia patients get great relief in the arms and hands. You use the pressure of a dime, not to crush the tubes that move the lymph. You can Google it, the only thing is you HAVE to ask the client is they have blood clots or hear conditions. If they do, they need a doctor's note stating they can get treatment. It can kill someone if you don't know their medical history!