Lady of Light

Administrator
Does anyone else see pictures of people morphing when reading them?

This is happening to me more and more lately, to the point where almost every picture of someone I look at changes.

It started out just shifting from the expression in the actual picture, to a completely different expression and back, like one of those pictures that you turn to see another picture in it. Do you know what I'm talking about? I don't know what they're called. Anyhow, it's getting to the point where it's becoming almost like a repeated section of a video.

Does this happen to anyone else?

It's really quite amazing, and I'm not complaining at all. In fact, I LOVE the fact that this happens because it really makes them easier to read. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one noticing anything like this. I can't be the only one.

Lisa

Yes it's been happening to me too. The first couple times I thought it was my eyes but I've had pictures of faces(deceased) seem to be trying to talk to me. I stopped reading (at least questions on deceased) because I needed more practice at cleansing and grounding myself.

Last edited:

Lady of Light

Administrator
I think I've only had 1 so far that was deceased where this happened, and ya, it looked like he was trying to move his mouth to talk to me. Very strange. But awesome at the same time!

Oct0bermoon

When I was young we used to do something like this. We would take a poster of anyone and stare at it supposedly a person who passed would morph the picture and you would see them. Wow it did happen , I was told if you can keep that focus they will try to speak. I thought this was a good one to share ,
peace,love&light

Lisa

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]You know.... At first I felt drawn to stair at the forehead on the face. I could see a small face with lips moving. I thought I was crazy! Then I noticed the morphing affect. I've always been able to get a reading of someone. Especially when I do their hair but this all is moving so fast for me spiritually now that I've noticed the toll it's taking on me. I'm practicing meditation now and grounding. I was very arrogant in thinking I didn't need to do it. Someone pulled ME aside and pointed it out to me. She also had me call her on the phone and prayed a healing ,energy prayer with me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]You know.... In every aspect of my life I've been the care giver. It blew me away that someone did that for me. I identified her as Indigo and she claims it changed her life, then she returned the life changing information to me. THIS is what it's all about![/COLOR]

Lady of Light

Administrator
That's amazing! And ya, the meditation and grounding help. I myself probably don't do it enough, I'll admit that. But yes, it IS important.

Great that you both could do that for each other! yes, it IS what it's all about! And it's a wonderful thing!

I've been thinking about this morphing thing a lot more, recently, and thinking back further, I'm remembering that the first time i remember this morphing happening, was back just after gradeschool. I remember looking at a classmate's picture, and I could see him at around 20 or so years old. It was quite strange. Anyhow, just thought i'd share that bit. :)

Kelly Devine

OMG! It has a name? I see it sometimes but didn't thinking to focus on it and meditate. On a scary note... I was meditating on a pic of a not so good guy. I "saw" his head go side to side like in a strobe light and it looked like a face was trying to come out. Overheard a male voice say something derogrity and then heard (my Angel guide) a sound like sheets being thrown on a bed... weird...

Lady of Light

Administrator
OMG! It has a name? I see it sometimes but didn't thinking to focus on it and meditate. On a scary note... I was meditating on a pic of a not so good guy. I "saw" his head go side to side like in a strobe light and it looked like a face was trying to come out. Overheard a male voice say something derogrity and then heard (my Angel guide) a sound like sheets being thrown on a bed... weird...

Well, I don't know if it has an official name, lol, but that's the best term I could come up for it.

Ya, very very weird! Neat too!

Kelly Devine

I'm trying to learn the names of my guides. I've been reading Sylvia Browne's book on Spirit Guides, I don't know if it's the name of my guide or my angel but I get Ariel.