How does Spirit get your attention at home?

Susie Bokar

Funny this happens to me quite a bit. Today. For example: I heard the front door open. But didn't close. Then the toilet [emoji372] flushed in bathroom across hall not 6 feet from me. I was in bed using Tablet. I got up and looked out front and door was closed. Unlocked. Checked toilet. [emoji305] Water undisturbed less than 5.10 seconds after flush sound. It should have been in the refilling stage but nothing. Last week there was knocking on my kitchen cabinets till I got annoyed and threw them out[emoji844]

Lady of Light

Administrator
It sounds like they are just living (or they think they still are living) there and going about their normal routines. I've experienced the toilet flushing thing, and walking in the hallway in front of the bathroom, bathroom door closing many times at my parents' house, while growing up as well as later on as an adult. Always the sound, but never any evidence of it having happened. Like when the sound of the door closing, the door would still be open, etc.

Looks like you've got some house-guests. :)

Rosenrot

I swear I heard Cleo's bell, a meow every now and then, and this morning I heard digging in the litterbox. (It's been clean for a while, trying to figure out what to do with it.) The meows are not like any of the cats that hang around the apartment.

Lady of Light

Administrator
I swear I heard Cleo's bell, a meow every now and then, and this morning I heard digging in the litterbox. (It's been clean for a while, trying to figure out what to do with it.) The meows are not like any of the cats that hang around the apartment.

Then I'm willing to bet it's her.

Susie Bokar

I know when I lose a baby..the other ones will sit.stare. Call out to the ceiling. Or wall. Like they are seeing them again. I believe they CAN❤