Thread: How does Spirit get your attention at home?

How does Spirit get your attention at home?

Funny this happens to me quite a bit. Today. For example: I heard the front door open. But didn't close. Then the toilet How does Spirit get your attention at home? flushed in bathroom across hall not 6 feet from me. I was in bed using Tablet. I got up and looked out front and door was closed. Unlocked. Checked toilet. How does Spirit get your attention at home? Water undisturbed less than 5.10 seconds after flush sound. It should have been in the refilling stage but nothing. Last week there was knocking on my kitchen cabinets till I got annoyed and threw them outHow does Spirit get your attention at home?

Re: How does Spirit get your attention at home?

It sounds like they are just living (or they think they still are living) there and going about their normal routines. I've experienced the toilet flushing thing, and walking in the hallway in front of the bathroom, bathroom door closing many times at my parents' house, while growing up as well as later on as an adult. Always the sound, but never any evidence of it having happened. Like when the sound of the door closing, the door would still be open, etc.

Looks like you've got some house-guests.
    "Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you."

For In-Person Tarot Readings: Windsor Tarot

For Online Readings and Healings (Readings Through Email - Healings are Distance): Windsor Tarot Email Readings

Lol❤ yes if they use utilities they gotta pay😁

I swear I heard Cleo's bell, a meow every now and then, and this morning I heard digging in the litterbox. (It's been clean for a while, trying to figure out what to do with it.) The meows are not like any of the cats that hang around the apartment.
    https://www.facebook.com/kmilleaart

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenrot View Post
    I swear I heard Cleo's bell, a meow every now and then, and this morning I heard digging in the litterbox. (It's been clean for a while, trying to figure out what to do with it.) The meows are not like any of the cats that hang around the apartment.
    Then I'm willing to bet it's her.
    "Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you."

For In-Person Tarot Readings: Windsor Tarot

For Online Readings and Healings (Readings Through Email - Healings are Distance): Windsor Tarot Email Readings

I know when I lose a baby..the other ones will sit.stare. Call out to the ceiling. Or wall. Like they are seeing them again. I believe they CAN❤