[Awesome!] Psychic Animal's (post pics and stories)

Susie Bokar

So when I get up this morning to go feed them in the cat room ....they have trashed the entire room with the little tiny bits of paper on the carpet....uh oh!

They are so spoiled

Rosenrot

Aww Pretty Kitties! I have one. I feel like I have a baby though. She constantly cries. She is part Siamese and they tend to be very vocal kitties. :) Little fuzzball also bogarts my pillow. Thats alright though. I love my cuddlebug. <3

Oct0bermoon

Yes those Siamese love to talk and whine but are so beautiful. You know what my love bug did to me the day after Christmas. He's a pillow hog to. But while he does he likes to bite my ear lob like just take it and put pressure not really bite. But as he did this I'm sleeping and I pulled my head which his long tooth got in my pierced ear and it ripped. Omg blood squirted everywhere my bf thought that cat ate my face lol I still love him I know it was an accident and now I have a scar to remember him by
peace,love&light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 134

Susie Bokar

337bc89d6f2ae7b7c52169ea3b2a7122.jpg

Susie Bokar

TO GROUP: I'm not sure if I have a problem. Yesterday I had the window in the front slightly open. A little sparrow climbed in the little space and was flying around the house. I was able to rescue him from my kitties and set him free outside. I have heard that is both a good omen and a bad omen. what do you guys think ...what have you guys heard??

Susie Bokar

Well my first thought was to protect the little guy from the kitty in this house there are 4. They thought it was Wild Kingdom. I shouted at them to put her down! Which gave me enough time to grab the bird and put him outside on the balcony. I also checked for damage. He lost a feather in the battle which was short thank goodness! I think he was mainly just scared to death! I shut the door and let him rest alone. 15 minutes later I went to check on him and poof he flew away. Back to tell his little birdie friends don't go there!

Rosenrot

Wow, Those are some pretty blue eyes! I don't think I ever saw blue eyes on a kitty before. She or he is so pretty. :)

Rosenrot

What is a good or bad omen? Letting the sparrow go, or it coming in to your home. If letting the sparrow go is an omen, I don't think it would be a bad one since you were helping it. I don't think an act of kindness would be a bad omen. I have a book on superstitions and omens. I looked up sparrow. This is what it had to say.........

Sparrow:

The sparrow is said to be an ill-omened bird in much of Europe, because it was present at the Crucifixion and encouraged the Romans to torture Christ by continually chirping, 'He's alive ,he's alive'. It is for this reason sparrows hop rather than run, their legs seemingly tied together by invisible bonds for their lack of sympathy. Perhaps not surprisingly, it is said to be an omen of death if a sparrow flies into the house, but is also very unlucky to kill one. Further on should never be caught or caged, or misfortune will follow. Sparrows serve as weather omens by chirping in a very agitated manner when rains is on the way. In may parts of Britain the sparrow is regarded as the symbol of the gods of the household and as such is important to the well-being of the family, and much cherished.

So the book gave two examples of the sparrow omen. One good and one bad.

Honestly I would go by what you feel. Did you get a very uneasy feeling when you saw the bird? I think instinct and intuition will help discern what kind of omen the sparrow represents. Also your heritage could help determine what kind of omen as well. For example some European cultures consider black cats to be bad luck. I am mostly Irish and according to Irish lore black cats are good luck. I never believed in the black cats are bad luck myth anyway. I adore them, esp the cute little monster I have now. :) . Like I said follow your gut feeling and intuition.

Oct0bermoon

The one in the back is more energetic and playfully the up close is more smart relaxed and laid back , so mommas boy probably the one in the back. Would be my guess but it's a toughie