[Awesome!] Psychic Animal's (post pics and stories)

Oct0bermoon

Yes Kelly I do!! Since I was a small child I have had a connection to animals and a deep compassion for them. I always had stays esp cats come crying to me and I'd bring them home , I will post a couple of pics , I love the pic with you and the vulture wow beautiful & cool

Susie Bokar

Kelly & October moon yes yes yes! I have a small private rescue in my home for cats. Currently I have four..A 15 year old brother and sister pait. A two year old from the shelter. & a one year old stray baby.

Have enormous connection to furkids!
I think my 2 yo is my son!

Susie Bokar

cf07ecc02f213933c7c29aca32c29771.jpg

Oct0bermoon

The baby camel in the pic thought I was momma he tried to suckle me maybe it my hair. Lol. The elephant dance in perfect sync with me if you look at out legs you can see. The only problem I've found with having a connection to animals is when you visit a friend and they are possessive of thier pets they will say oh he don't like anybody and then that pet is in my lap it shocks them and some don't like it if their pet likes you to much. I also connect with children even when I was little I'd be 4 with a two yr old on my hip.
Peace,love&light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 167

Oct0bermoon

Susie I always wanted to have a rescue home. It's so rewarding when you help a animal and the love they give back is powerful
Peace,love&light

Rosenrot

I seem to attract cats for some reason. lol. I feel kinda bad because I can't help them all. I love it when I come home and the cats that live around our apartment complex (Which is a house. The boyfriend in I live in what used to be the attic) come out to say hi. Some time its just one, but I appreciate them greeting me.

Kelly Devine

OMG! I am soo jealous you got to spend time with an ELEPHANT! They are my "spirit animals" I road one when I was little and have been an advocate for them ever since. In DC I worked for Green Peace Action (1990) In your pic, I feel you are amazing! You remind me of an actress actually.

Rosenrot

I remember when a roommates dog (Marla) had 10 puppies. I loved watching them grow and loved them like they were my own kids. They all found homes. :) It was one of the most rewarding experiences. Marla was an excellent mother. Cuteness Overload!

246732_10150192976482810_523417809_7159164_1715718_n.jpg IMG_0555.jpgIMG_0072.jpgIMG_0015.jpgIMG_0448.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0318e.jpgedit.jpgIMG_9911e.jpg

Oct0bermoon

Awwww Kelly. That day we went to natural bridge va. It was my daughters birthday. We paid to ride the elephant I could tell she was not abused by this guy. Anyway the owner pulled me to the side and said you have good energy if you stay till I close I will give you and your daughter time to play with her and a photo shoot. It was awesome! And the baby camel was so adorable too. Elephants are majestic. I'm glad to have people speaking out for them. And to have one as your spirit guide is def a great thing. !
Peace, love&light

Rosenrot

Thank you. I miss them dearly. It was a great experience to hold a new born puppy. Marla accidentally rolled the baby under the couch, while cleaning him. I heard the poor little guy screaming. I reached under the couch and gently brought him out and held him in front of Marla so she could see that he was ok. She trusted us to handle her pups. :love_heart::dog: I miss Marla too. She wouldn't have gotten along with Cleo though.