Please help! a friend has 2 young teens missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela young

I've never posted for help for anything like this and i'm not sure how to go about it. I woke up this morning to a missing and exploited child post on my feed..... I'm a wreck, I don't have much contact with they girl who is going through this because her lifestyle but my heart is just aching for her and her family. The girls names are Lily and Justine Robinson, missing from Ohio for 3 days now one girl has returned, believed to be with an older woman. I have a Dr appointment and will be leaving around 8:30 be back around lunch, if anyone can get anything please let me know, I'm to close to it.

Kelly Devine

Barberton girl found safe in Cleveland; 2 teens still missing Justine Robinson 17, and Lilly Robinson, 16, were last seen in Barberton Jan. 28
By Brandon Blackwell, Northeast Ohio Media Group
on February 01, 2015 at 9:38 AM

CLEVELAND, Ohio - A missing 12-year-old Barberton girl was found safe Saturday in Cleveland, according to the Norton Police Department.
Samantha Pearson was reported missing Wednesday. Authorities believed at the time she was in the company of two Barberton teens -- Justine Robinson and Lilly Robinson -- who remain missing.
Justine, 17, and Lilly, 16, were reported missing the same day as Pearson.
The pair could be in the company of an adult female. They could be in Ohio or may have traveled to North Carolina, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
A Norton police dispatcher did not have details about Pearson's recovery.
Anyone with information about the missing teens is asked to call the Norton Police Department at (330) 825-2491.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angela young

Thanks so much, yesterday was a crazy day.... nerves gone feeling so much emotions. Hope they learned something valuable.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Closing this thread now right after this is posted, since there's no need to still have it available to post on.

I, too, am very happy to hear that they are ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.