[Rant] Pet Peeves

waybeyondfedup

What are yours?

Heres a few of mine.

People abuse their library privileges and beyond.

People treat me/others like me like a baby/child instead of adult.

People whom are germophlic, spl (spelling) and beyond (in which I'm not quite sure of).

People whom come back to their websites and/or forums. Whom upgrade everything, but then don't fix everything and/or anything. Until the next upgrade or something else. I mean thats what saw at one particular forum and clicked on register to see if its been fixed. In which it was.

People whom have no clue on how to run their sites, blogs, and/or forums properly. I mean it can be everything/anything.

People whom are always amazed about how the athletes perform and beyond. In which I know that its harder then its looks without doing it.

People whom leave their messes for someone else to take care of. And then don't tell anyone regarding it/them.

People whom are only for themselves as opposed to others and beyond.

People whom are brainwashed are by all of mainstream that has to offer. As opposed to all of the alternatives and beyond. Especially, with the all of integratives, spl (spelling) that are there. As long as they do it properly. In which at this point in time I'm really not sure how to do it properly. Besides learning and researching.

And beyond