Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: My question is about orbs

I live in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia

Re: My question is about orbs

Hello Rosenrot I can see both human and animal orbs and spirits. Just before CatLady lost one of her fur babies I could see a lot of cats and they seemed to be surrounding the one that was in the process of crossing rainbow bridge. Since that time she has lots a few more fur babies and the spirits of the ones already crossed also surrounded the new one crossing over. I have never had the chance to see if I can see the spirits of other animals yet but i have seen cats in orbs before and can tell which cat it is most of the time
    "MAY THE SUN ALWAYS SHINE ON YOU"

That sounds really beautiful. I have only seen orbs in photographs and not really sure what I am looking at or can tell the difference.
    https://www.facebook.com/kmilleaart

I live in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia

Well when I see these orbs in all of the videos they are balls of light/energy. Some of them are very small and I can't see anything in them and for the most part they are very fast moving. Now when the larger orbs come I freeze the frame and I look into the orb and I can see who is inside the ball of light/energy. So far all of the videos I have seen are of CatLady's family that have crossed over. Lady of Light I think was the person that clarified something for me in that the brightest orbs may have been those of our loved ones that have not been gone for very long as opposed to the larger ones that may have been gone for a long time
    "MAY THE SUN ALWAYS SHINE ON YOU"

If it is ok with CatLady, is there a way to post a little video of one of the orbs? Not trying to be rude or anything. I think it would be neat to see orbs in motion.
    https://www.facebook.com/kmilleaart

Good idea...love ❤ to see them 😊

Have to say I do agree with Lady of Light here. Also that there are many different types of orbs but they are energy manifestations or materializations of energy. For example; I have been blessed to been connected with an angel orb full of high vibrations in a white dazzling energy sphere that had the head-shape manifesting from it. Unfortunately at the time as I was chatting to a friend, we assumed that it was AA Zadkiel but never actually asked whom it was. So I would say orbs are similar to auras in the concept that when the orb appears into an energy manifestation in the physical, it is the equivalent of seeing the auric energy of spirit, for example, again is the spidery energy that I sometimes see...as orange. Wherein you can make out the outline of spirit within the orb/aura essence. This is why I often ask before tuning into someone's photo as one would be tuning into the energy of that photograph; same concept with captured spiritual energies in photos too, or in reality. Though they do expend a lot of energy while manifesting as an orb! Tis true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionessa View Post
    Have to say I do agree with Lady of Light here. Also that there are many different types of orbs but they are energy manifestations or materializations of energy. For example; I have been blessed to been connected with an angel orb full of high vibrations in a white dazzling energy sphere that had the head-shape manifesting from it. Unfortunately at the time as I was chatting to a friend, we assumed that it was AA Zadkiel but never actually asked whom it was. So I would say orbs are similar to auras in the concept that when the orb appears into an energy manifestation in the physical, it is the equivalent of seeing the auric energy of spirit, for example, again is the spidery energy that I sometimes see...as orange. Wherein you can make out the outline of spirit within the orb/aura essence. This is why I often ask before tuning into someone's photo as one would be tuning into the energy of that photograph; same concept with captured spiritual energies in photos too, or in reality. Though they do expend a lot of energy while manifesting as an orb! Tis true.
    I agree that there are indeed many types of orbs, and they are not all manifestations of spirits. They are all energy, that is certain.
    "Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you."

For In-Person Tarot Readings: Windsor Tarot

For Online Readings and Healings (Readings Through Email - Healings are Distance): Windsor Tarot Email Readings

Page 2 of 2 First 12