There, not there

CatLady

I was taking a picture of my dog and cat because they usually won't sit so close beside each other. I snapped two pictures, one literally right after the other, nothing changed that I'm aware of in between shots. I do know that I am forever getting orbs whether on my phone or using my good camera, but yet my daughter and husband never capture any..........

10893703_10155054214835442_973882406_n.jpg10928051_10155054214860442_1716273439_n.jpg

SUNSHINE

Yes CatLady as with all of your pictures there is no mistaking your orbs in any of them. Even your videos all have multiply orbs in them

Rosenrot

Strange. Do you know any of the house's history? It would be neat to see where the orbs come from. I think orbs are manifestations of spirits.

CatLady

I am told the spirits are those of many of my deceased family members! Sometimes we have quite the party in my house!!

Kelly Devine

Kelly.Oct.2010.jpgMom.Me.spirits.01.jpg

​This is a pic from about 3/4 yrs ago. I saw two orbs over my Mom and me. Then "friends" started finding more! Blew my mind away!

connie189

Hi!

Can I comment on "orbs"? :)

I've done about 15 years of on-site "paranormal" aka "ghost or spirit" photography... a lot of things other than spirit or paranormal can cause an orb or multiple orbs.

Is the area dusty? Carpet can emit a lot f people/dog dander and that floats in the air and the flash reflects off of it.

What time of year is it? Are any windows open? (Pollen, tiny flies that captured by the light of the camera).

If there are animals in the picture, are any of them focusing on the orb(s)? (Most animals are sensitive to presence quicker than people and more than likely will react to a presence floating overhead).

Shoot for an anomaly in motion with a "contrail" (of light) and if it is doing something unusual that would indicate motion or speed or unusual behavior.

Orbs in general are hard to decipher as spirit or something non-anomaly.

TIP: When I went out on my investigations I would "ask" for a "clear" picture (spirit). That would be how a person looked in real life.

SUNSHINE

Hi connie189 i am sight impaired so not shouting but i would like to respond to your comment about catlady and her orbs. I do understand that sometimes things that we can control may look like orbs to us (dust on lens of camera or things like that) however the orbs in catladys picture are very real and yes both dogs are sensitive to them but dottie is much more sensitive and aware of them than tiana. They do seem to pester poor dottie more than tiana. It doesn't matter whether it is camera or video i have seen so many orbs in her captures and from time to time i can talk to the spirit and see who they are, what they are doing there and sometimes more than that. I love getting messages from my dear friend catlady because i know it will always be a challenge to see who she has captured this time.

connie189

Hi connie189 i am sight impaired so not shouting but i would like to respond to your comment about catlady and her orbs. I do understand that sometimes things that we can control may look like orbs to us (dust on lens of camera or things like that) however the orbs in catladys picture are very real and yes both dogs are sensitive to them but dottie is much more sensitive and aware of them than tiana. They do seem to pester poor dottie more than tiana. It doesn't matter whether it is camera or video i have seen so many orbs in her captures and from time to time i can talk to the spirit and see who they are, what they are doing there and sometimes more than that. I love getting messages from my dear friend catlady because i know it will always be a challenge to see who she has captured this time.

Hi Sunshine!

Thanks for the feedback letting me know how you feel about catlady's orbs. :)

I do understand about identifying and contacting spirit and readings.

I thought I would share my experiences (haven't touched on all of them - just a few tips with spirit photography) and if someone got something out of it, that would be great.

It wasn't intended in any way to be a personal affront to catlady's situation.

In psychic and paranormal work, it's helped me to "verify" pictures and spirit info that I get in, and this is my style, just as you have yours to help facilitate.

Thanks again for sharing your feelings with me. :)