[Please Read!] What The Hello / Intro Forum Is For

Lady of Light

Administrator
If you want to introduce yourself, or simply say hello, this is the place to do it.

Feel free to take a minute or two to say as much or as little about yourself as you’d like. You can post a picture of yourself if you’d like, but you don’t have to.

It’s advised that you don’t put any personal information such as date of birth, phone number, home address, etc. This is for safety reasons, and to prevent identity theft (especially if you are using your real name).

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi Marlene! Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Angela! Yes, it's very different than the group, but it is more organized and I find easier to find what you are looking for. It takes a bit of getting used to if you're not used to this kind of site, but once you do, it's like second nature. :)

Rachelle

Hello everyone. Glad to be here. I'm an empath and want to learn how to develop and learn as much as I can. Pleasure to be here.

leasaherndon

Hello , I am a empath , I have other abilities . Would. Love to meet others and get to know them. I saw my grandfather die in detail at the age of 8. We were 65 miles apart when it happened. I didn't even know what it was called. I seen it like a projection on the wall. It seems like I can do a little of all. Welling to learn from others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earth Child

Hello all! I'm an Emotional and Cognitive, highly sensitive, Empath. Glad this is up and running. Congrats Bernadette! And hello to all. BB.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hello Rachelle, hello leasaherndon, and hello Earth Child! Glad to have you all here!

thank you Earth Child! It took a while to get it up and running, but it's well worth it!

Carol Lesar

Hi Everyone, I am developing my gifts and trying to find my way around this site.
I am psychic, medium, auto writer, clairvoyant and use the pendulum for yes and no, I would
like to join discussions about developing our gifts and would appreciate anyone's help in showing
me which posts to click on too, thanks :)

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi Carol. :)

You'll find your way around, just give it time.

If you start a discussion on a topic (in the proper category/forum), then others will join in quickly.

Thanks for being here! :)

leasaherndon

Hi Everyone, I am developing my gifts and trying to find my way around this site.
I am psychic, medium, auto writer, clairvoyant and use the pendulum for yes and no, I would
like to join discussions about developing our gifts and would appreciate anyone's help in showing
me which posts to click on too, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chitown Medium

Hello I would like to introduce myself I came up with the name Chi-town Medium, born in Chicago moved to the suburbs but you can't take the city out of you! lol! I am a jokester! On a serious note, I have been born with many amazing gifts, if you take a moment to read my short bio. Recently after my father's sudden and unexpected passing have my gifts heightened and we are expecting that he is helping and guiding me from the other side. I hope I introduced myself correctly I have a habit of note reading the directions completely - Sending everyone love and light and Hello to Everyone!