angelicrealmz

I would like to introduce myself, My name is angelicrealmz and I am very excited to become a member of your group. I am a 41 year old mother of two. My daughter is 22 and I have a 17 year old son. I am also blessed to have a 9month old granddaughter, her name is aryelle angel, and she has brought so much joy to my little family since the passing of the father of my two children. I know that I have some sort of abilities I'm just struggling on learning how to use them. I look forward to learning how to navigate this group, but for now I wish you all many blessings!

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hello, welcome, and thanks for being here!

the best way to learn your abilities is to meditate and to use what you know you have.

as for navigating this site, you'll get that too! :)

angelicrealmz

It's an honor to feel welcome here and I do look forward to learning more on becoming more in tune with myself. I recently started to try to meditate it just seems like I'm being held back. I suffer from anxiety and also some depression, but I'm a leo and very strong willed I am NOT going to let those weaknesses hold me prisoner no longer. This group I truly feel is one great step towards accomplishing that. Thanks again for having me!:eek:

Lady of Light

Administrator
I speak anxiety fluently, lol. And depression too for a while there, so I can understand. It comes with being empathic. You should learn to ground and shield as well as meditate. I keep a brick wall around myself for the empathic stuff. I had to put it there because it can be extremely overwhelming without it.

Keep working at it, and you WILL get there! :)

angelicrealmz

I
I speak anxiety fluently, lol. And depression too for a while there, so I can understand. It comes with being empathic. You should learn to ground and shield as well as meditate. I keep a brick wall around myself for the empathic stuff. I had to put it there because it can be extremely overwhelming without it.

Keep working at it, and you WILL get there! :)

Thank you for the advise, I will work on that asap.