allibee23

Hey everybody, I'm AlliBee23. I'm a writer, artist, and empathic medium. I have a degree in creative writing with an emphasis in fiction and run a website teaching principles of storytelling in many forms. While I'm big into fiction, the experiences I share are full truth. Part of my interest in writing came from my efforts to describe the real experiences I've had all my life. I've been sensitive since childhood, though experiences have varied in intensity and clarity. I'm most sensitive to residual energy, human entities, touch-readings, and messages from deceased relatives.
I don't seek experiences, and I'm not in a position to do readings. At this point I'm not powerful enough, nor do I believe these revelatory experiences belong in the hands of someone besides those who need them. I'm here looking for a support system and a community that embraces gifts like mine. I would love a little validation as well as advice on living with these special talents.

Thanks!

allibee23

Thanks! I've haven't had a ton of luck with forums before, so could you tell me some ways I can find answers to my questions? Does the search window search the full site? Or would I be better off browsing for groups/topics?

Lionessa

Neat! Another with a degree in creative writing. That's fabulous to hear you doing good work with your degree. I haven't done much at all with mine yet except just write poetry that seems to flow through :) Welcome as well!

allibee23

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, it's been a party finding a way to keep my passion for writing in useful directions, but I've been very blessed!