Hello Everyone!!!!

Sabrina

Thank you for accepting me to this fabulous site!!!! Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sabrina and I live in Port Hope Ontario Canada, an hour east of Toronto. I've had gifts my entire life but desperately tried to deny them as I didn't know how to properly protect and ground myself and frankly I was terrified! Well spirit has literally knocked me over the head these past few years and here I am, embracing it all!!!! I am currently learning and getting quite good at tarot and oracle readings, I am also extremely empathic, sometimes clairvoyant, and I definitely have claircognizance. I am in the process of breaking out into the professional world, however I must admitt I am very nervous about revealing this other side of myself to the general public, it's extremely nerve wracking lol. Anyhow that's enough about me, I'm looking forward to learning growing and encouraging each other much more in the future Namaste!!!

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi Sabrina, and welcome!

I share much of the same abilities as you have listed, pretty much all but the oracle cards, lol, but that's one more thing to come later on down the road. So, I can understand where you're coming from on all this.

All I can really say about revealing this side of yourself is that you have to take a step back and say "who cares what they think", because at the end of the day, you are who you are and the abilities are still there regardless of who is willing to accept them. And the way the world has been opening up the last few years, there are more and more who accept all the time. So, if you want to break out and do the psychic thing for a living, if you're ready, give it a go. It takes time to build anything up, I'm only in my second year of reaching out with my Tarot reading business.

Again, welcome, and thanks for being here! :)