Been away for a while - so sorry

SUNSHINE

Hello to everyone both old and new I know I haven't been around in a while but I have had so much going on in my life of late that I kind of folded in on myself for a while. I am back now and with some sad news. I lost my Toby cat that was 13 years old and never sick a day in his life. he was fine and then one morning he didn't come out when we were having coffee so I figured he had a bad night and was just sleeping in so I went to check on him and he wasn't doing very well. he lasted until the next day and then crossed rainbow bridge while in my arms. Now this would have been bad enough but we had made arrangements to have my little guy (15 year old toy poodle) put down because he was in bad health but when we lost toby I just knew I couldn't lose both of my boys so michea got a repreave. meanwhile a friend of mine bought us a new puppy (pure havanese) and michea was his big brother for a few weeks until the day came that he told me it was time for him to cross rainbow bridge too and he would be with toby and teddy bear so I made the arrangements for the vet to come to the house to put him down because the animal hospital has steps and wheelchairs don't do steps. I help my little guy in my arms as he crossed that beautiful bridge and then talked to him for a half hour and told him all the things he was going to do and to be sure to stick with toby and teddy bear. I also told him his grampa pony was going to be looking for him so be sure to get his leggy scratches. both toby and michea are buried side by side under their favorite eco tree. Now I have little Rocky and he is quite a handful after 15 years of michea and nothing puppy I have been back living in puppy land and it has proven to be quite interesting for both Phil and I. I have been taking pictures of Rocky since he was 2 weeks old and add to his album on my facebook page. I also have a new kitten who is named Breeze and I am quite sure now he is going to live. He was very very tiny, young and emaciated the night I got him but I looked after him very well and now he and Rocky are best friends for each other. In one of the pictures I took it is very obvious that both Toby and Michea are still in the house with us and although I can hear both of them no one else can so in the picture when the orbs showed up and everyone can see them of course including me I was extatic !!! I don't know how to post a picture to here so if anyone else knows how I would love to learn so I can share this picture with all of you. My hope is that maybe michea or toby have something to say to me that I just can't hear. Well I will end this long winded post for now but I will be watching for any response so I can put the picture with my 2 boy's spirits up for everyone to see.

VicLow

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you gave them a very loving life, and the love doesn't end when they cross over. Friendship doesn't ever have to end just because it changes forms :)