Hello!

VicLow

I am happy to find this forum. My journey has been lifelong, but I feel I really discovered my spiritual path when I hit my 40's. I walk the path of Wicca, Shamanism and Reiki, and am a bit empathic. My 'day job' is in law enforcement, which is a world that encounters negative energies on a daily basis, as well as a myriad of emotions I pick up on (it does help when I can feel when someone is nervous, stressed, angry or attempting to lie). Law enforcement mentality, though, is a generally a group that has a very conservative mindset and is not real open to alternative ways of thought.

I love learning as much as I can and believe everyone must find their own way on their spiritual path. I'm certainly having fun on mine :)

VicLow

Thank you! I'm really enjoying the variety of posts and how nice everyone has been. Plenty of positive and supportive energy being passed around :)

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi VicLow! I'm glad to have a place like this for people like you to feel comfortable and enjoy and sometimes even learn a thing or two from each other. :) Welcome! :) Glad to have you here!

I almost joined law enforcement myself a time or two, but I guess that's not where I was supposed to end up because there was always something steering me in another direction and away from it.

VicLow

Those universal cues certainly have a way of steering us, don't they? [emoji5] For a short time I was thinking I was going to leave this career field and something always pulled me back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk