Hello, wanted to introduce myself.

catwall

Hi everyone, my name is Cat. I'm an Empath and Clairvoyant. I have had these gifts since I was a child but didn't really realize what they were till I was a teenager. I usually keep my skills to myself because they tend to scare people. Most people tend to not believe therefore ridicule or shy away as some of you might have experienced.
At this point in my life though I have that nagging feeling that I need to help others and stop hiding. So I'm hoping this will be a good place to start.
Thank you for letting me into your world. [emoji4]

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi Cat! Glad to have you here! The more of us that come out and aren't afraid to let others know about our abilities, the easier it gets for those who are afraid, or for those who don't know who or what they really are. Welcome, and thank you! :)

catwall

Thank you for the gracious welcome Lady of Light.
I don't want anyone to have to go through what I did growing up not knowing or understanding what's going on. I would hear and feel spirits in my closet and other parts of our house. Also spirits would walk around my bedroom / windows outside at night on different occasions. Of course my parents told me it was my imagination. I have 4 grown children and I was able to guide them through there abilities as they grew up.

I do have a question. As I stated before I'm a very strong empath. To the point that I have had to put up such boundaries that I only feel what is absolutely necessary. So now I don't really have my own feelings anymore. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk