Hello!!!!!

NancyDrew16

My name is Sara. I know that I have some gifted abilities. But am not sure what to classify myself as. If someone could help me, it would be much appreciated. My abilities range from being able to sense other's emotions, to being able to touch an object and...... know things (like touching a necklace and seeing/feeling things from a person's past). I see the past in visions and dreams (such as a girl being stabbed to death), and I foreshadow bad things that happen in the future (such as my grandmother's death). I am also able to feel the energy of spirits, both positive and negative, when I walk through cemetaries. Again, any suggestions or answers are MUCH appreciated.
[emoji4] [emoji5] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

NancyDrew16

My name is Sara. I know that I have some gifted abilities. But am not sure what to classify myself as. If someone could help me, it would be much appreciated. My abilities range from being able to sense other's emotions, to being able to touch an object and...... know things (like touching a necklace and seeing/feeling things from a person's past). I see the past in visions and dreams (such as a girl being stabbed to death), and I foreshadow bad things that happen in the future (such as my grandmother's death). I am also able to feel the energy of spirits, both positive and negative, when I walk through cemetaries. Again, any suggestions or answers are MUCH appreciated.
[emoji4] [emoji5] [emoji16]

I should mention that the "things" I get from objects are glimpses,visions and/or feelings from the past.