[FYI] Hey there

HappyGoLucky.xo

I am only just discovering my spirituality, but I feel it could be something rather powerful
Any words are appreciated xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady of Light

Administrator
First off, welcome to the site. :) Secondly, the best words I can give at this time are, ALWAYS go with your gut instincts. If something feels wrong, it most likely is, even if it's not obvious.

VicLow

Welcome! If you are drawn down a certain path it’s usually for a reason. Trust your feelings and trust your guides. Meditation is a great tool to figure things out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bak

This is my second attempt at posting... seems I'm not sure how to use the site... I'm new here, not to my living area, I've sadly been here 10 long years without really knowing what I am supposed to be doing here. I feel out of sync with people I am surrounded with, work , personal friends, roles in my life. I've persevered many heart breaking obstacles in those 10 years. I find myself wanting to know more or understand more of my purpose and my path. I seem to know about people, their intentions or secrets before I should. I dream things that are strange coincidence and they direct my mood for the day. It's hard to find comfort or restful sleep as my questions are always spinning in my head. I'm stopped in my tracks literally more often than I am able to get to my destination or ambition drive. I have been told I'm a healer yet I feel unwell most of the time. I'm looking for something but I'm not sure what. Love the simplicity of things and find the good in everything or in everyone I meet... my gut tells me I'm not hearing something or doing something I am supposed to be doing and this is why I'm always searching.