Say Hello / Introduce Myself

Samual_Jennings

Hello. I recently discovered that I have some intuitive abilities. I am inexperienced, but I love tarot readings. I also don't think I'm at all bad at interpreting them (or leastways interpreting a certain deck, which i forgot its name).

I am currently interested in being a tarot interpreter on this forum. Where would you suggest I start?

Samual_Jennings

Hello. I recently discovered that I have some intuitive abilities. I am inexperienced, but I love tarot readings. I also don't think I'm at all bad at interpreting them (or leastways interpreting a certain deck, which i forgot its name).

I am currently interested in being a tarot interpreter on this forum. Where would you suggest I start?
Rider Waite Deck. That's the one.

SUNSHINE

Just thought i would pop in and say hello and i am finally back. I know i have been gone for a while but i had so many problems trying to get back in here and finally i got through - the spirits must have been kind to me that day. I have learned a lot and have so much more to learn so i am like an open book waiting to be read. Have a wonderful night everyone and love and light to all