[FYI] hi

suzy

Hi. My name is Suzy. I am new to the group but hope to learn and grow with you all.
Love n light!

Lady of Light

Administrator
The tutorials are videos as well as written to lead you through how to do things here on the forum. :)

and if you still need help, just ask. :)

suzy

Not really...it's kind of like the early 90s aol I had...I don't know...things don't flow...or do they? I'm not sure....I'm laying down nursing a migraine but I'll try again tomorrow...I'm sure like anything else it'll just take time and it'll flow...right?

Lea

Super Moderator
i found if i click on the forum button i can see the different topics and pick from there which way i want to go. it is also easier to navigate on the computer then the phone.

Lady of Light

Administrator
if you go down to the very bottom of any screen, there is a box that shows ---Aqua Vision4. if you click (or tap) that, it has a dropdown menu where you can select our mobile style --Default Mobile Style. See if that helps for navigation.

the only reason we don't have that on by default is because you will lose features such as images and stuff, so we've left it as a full-access site. but if you're having trouble, try switching that over. you can always switch back.