Missing Engagement Ring

SUNSHINE

Well this is worth a shot since nothing else I have tried has worked. Quite a while ago I had to have my engagement ring cut off my finger due to swelling and I thought I had I thought I had put it in my bedside table and went looking one day and it wasn't there. I was frantic and asked my husband if he had seen it and he said oh yes I put it up in the kitchen cupboard so it wouldn't get lost. Okay I thought it is safe there until I could get it fixed. From there I got very ill and lost an entire year of my life but I got better and went looking for my ring one day and it wasn't in the cupboard so again I asked my husband where it was and he told me that he and I had thrown it into the wood stove and burned it. Now I know this is not true but if anyone has any idea where it really might be or if it is really gone for good I sure would appreciate knowing. Once I know for sure either I will find it and be happy or I will learn the truth and be at least settled and thank you to anyone that can give me any ideas on this.

SUNSHINE

That is why I was asking if anyone might be able to pick up on where in my house my ring really is because i know darn well that I would never burn my diamond ring - I might have been sick but I am not stupid. Would just like to know once and for all if it is really gone so I can put my mind at ease

SUNSHINE

So is there any one that has a clue for me as to the whereabouts of my missing ring???? Please don't anyone feel that the truth might hurt my feelings because I can tell you for certain the not knowing is much worse than the knowing it is gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you all in advance

Lady of Light

Administrator
my feelings on it have to do with him taking it for some reason. I'm not good at the missing item/person thing as of yet, but i'm trying to get a visual with remote viewing to see if i can see it. All i'm coming up with is that it is somewhere dark, and I see something shining bright as if a tiny bit of light is hitting it making it shine/light up. I tried to back off, and I'm seeing what looks like the glow and shape of a tv not far from it. I don't know if this is any help at all, but right now, it's all i've got.

SUNSHINE

Lady of Light you are describing exactly where I have been thinking all this time it is. It is in the top cupboard in something glass and the light shining might be the tv right across from the cupboard. I will get someone to check for me tomorrow as I can't stand up to check myself and my wheelchair is not high enough. Thank you so much for trying

SUNSHINE

Thank you so very much Lady of Light for your help. I did not find my ring and I guess the truth is I never will because he got rid of it but on a much happier note I did manage to find my gold chain and cross that had also been missing for some time now - like a couple of years. after tearing the house apart looking for my ring and the chain and cross it was suggested to me that i look in my purse. I have not used that purse for years now since I can't manage a purse and a wheelchair at the same time. I grabbed the purse and started riffling through it and low and behold there was my gold chain and cross. Now how after all these years he knew it was there when i had clearly been looking all along I guess I will never know but it is around my neck now and will never come off again. just wanted to thank you so much for your help. losing that ring was a hard pill to swallow but I guess it is gone for good

Lady of Light

Administrator
Well, sorry you couldn't find it. But I'm glad you were able to find your gold chain and cross that means so much to you! Everything for a reason.