I would like to practice if anyone would like to post

Oct0bermoon

Oh I thought you wanted me to feel what was going on the moment the pic was taken. I can tell he may have done some things that make him questionable but has a good heart otherwise the dogs would not be so comforting to him. And what about the picture of your dad?

tina143

So what you said about my bro in law is correct. We were at his parents house and his friend who was a girl was there!!!! You were spot on!!!!! Did you ask me for a better pic of my dad

Lady of Light

Administrator
No ma'am he's in jail in the infirmary, thought maybe you knew what was wrong with him. Also here is a better pic of my dad. I don't know how to get to my inbox

Tina143, if you go right to the top of any page, there should be some options. You can either click on "Notifications" which has a link directly to your inbox, or you can click on "Settings" and get to it from there as well.

Oct0bermoon

Tina post that question and pic of your dad in the Friday free readings section
thank you for the practice one. Glad I got some things right.
Peace,love&light

Susie Bokar

72b9cf4e0b719e124695278690a8cf5a.jpg

Hope this photo comes through. Much navigation required on mobile tablet!

Oct0bermoon

Good morning Susie , it's not a bad pic at all I see the vibrancy of morning,, I'm not sure if your asking to read your pic or not. But we can't read pics here unless your asking a what happened in this pic that you know the facts of. Peace,love&light

roxxycat

Hello, I am new to the forum, but if u are wanting to practice, I am willing to participate. Just tell me what I need to do.

Susie Bokar

Tina143 I checked out your picture Tina very pretty you seem like you're undecided about a lot of things right now? Need to make a decision

MelissaP

I haven't gone through the rest of the posts, but on the pic of the young man with a black cap on, I did get that he is in jail. I also got an injury to the head above the right eye???

angel9109

If you would like to practice, what do you read/feel from the man in this picture?
Or, are you able to tell me what happened to him?iphone transfer stuff 020.JPG