I would like to practice if anyone would like to post

Oct0bermoon

Do you already know the answer? If so I can practice if not post thus in the free reading section and someone may be able to help you.
Peace,love&light

Capone

I have started reading cards again after many years. Its been a slow process.

1. Talking to Heaven
2. Past Life
3. Tarot to go
4. The Crystal Tarot

Oct0bermoon

Angel in this pic I see a loving father figure who is over protective of his family , I'm sensing he has left earth but very much is active in daily life just from a different perspective.

Oct0bermoon

Oh it's just for practice on pics you already know answers to. You can post anytime and I'll reply as soon as I can

angel9109

Oct0bermoon, you are exactly correct. He definitely was a family man and loved his family more than life. He passed away in 97 ,unfortunately . I do feel his presence and I know his wife does as well.

Rosenrot

I am still kinda of confused as to what this thread is about. lol. Did you want us to post a picture we already know the info on?

Oct0bermoon

Yea this is just for practice a place to practice to strengthen your ability , post a crime scene or a pic that you know the answer to to see if anyone who wants to practice can pick up anything , it's not for a reading though that had to be posted in free reading Friday section , like the pics you posted on your Who's my S.O same idea
peace,love&light

Rosenrot

OOPS. Thought on a Winds Post above was actually written by me. We are significant others. I didn't realize he was logged in and thought I was posting as my self. I didn't know how to exactly delete the post, plus he said it didn't look like it posted. Sorry about the confusion. Just wanted to say thank for for clearing up the confusion about the thread for me. Sorry to Thought on a Wind. Love you sir.

Lady of Light

Administrator
OOPS. Thought on a Winds Post above was actually written by me. We are significant others. I didn't realize he was logged in and thought I was posting as my self. I didn't know how to exactly delete the post, plus he said it didn't look like it posted. Sorry about the confusion. Just wanted to say thank for for clearing up the confusion about the thread for me. Sorry to Thought on a Wind. Love you sir.

LMAO! Sorry, I find this absolutely funny because I can't tell you how many times that's happened with Rumas and myself on our other forums. :) It's all good! :)

Rosenrot

Yeah, Thought on a Wind and I are laughing here as well.:D I am so glad that post didn't get deleted. It amuses me. I also find it funny because I posted I was easily confused sometimes, then I realized I posted as him. Anyways here's your thread back Octobermoon. :)

Oct0bermoon

Oh so sweet and funny I love couples, and it's anyone post :) whoever wants to use it :). Hope everyone has a beautiful day.
Peace,love&light