I would like to practice if anyone would like to post

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
I moved your post to it's own thread so other members can see it. Better chance of getting a response this way.

Oct0bermoon

Oh thank you I need to catch up on my forum skills :) been on Facebook to long it's been to long since I used a forum duh

Oct0bermoon

I think this practice is only on pictures that already are known. I may be wrong. And I don't claim to have psychic abilities. Only that I can pick up on emotions. I have people who come to me fir advice or say I make them feel better I have been told I have abilities by other people I don't know if I do. I have had some if my feelings come true both were involving very bad people. I felt thier blackness my friend ignored me and later come back to tell me I was right. So I don't know that's why I'd like to practice just to see we will have to find out if it's allowed or not.
Peace,love&light

tina143

Here's a pic of myself, if you'd like to practice!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420933647870.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420933647870.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 132

Lady of Light

Administrator
Please, if you want a reading, to find things out, post in the free reading section. Just because it says Fridays, doesn't mean it's only for fridays. It says friday for the paid readers so they can have a day to offer their services for free.

This practice section is for honing psychic skills on photos that the answers are already known, like, for example, a house where a murder took place, and the details are already known by the poster. This is not for gaining new information.

thank you.

Oct0bermoon

Thank you !! That's what I thought . So if any one has a known outcome of a pic I'd like a practice run. Lol
Peace,love&light

tina143

@octobermoon Here is a pic. Can you tell me about where he is and what's wrong. I'll validate everything

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421005234334.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421005234334.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 131

Oct0bermoon

Ok wow I have never done this but here goes. I think he's at either your home or your parents/ family home , he seems to be a pretty good person. But he's being questioned about his feelings or intentions with a particular female. That's what I got. Lol. And I hope I understood your questions correctly.

tina143

No ma'am he's in jail in the infirmary, thought maybe you knew what was wrong with him. Also here is a better pic of my dad. I don't know how to get to my inbox

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421009121081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421009121081.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 125