Hello!

VicLow

I am happy to find this forum. My journey has been lifelong, but I feel I really discovered my spiritual path when I hit my 40's. I walk the path of Wicca, Shamanism and Reiki, and am a bit empathic. My 'day job' is in law enforcement, which is a world that encounters negative energies on a daily basis, as well as a myriad of emotions I pick up on (it does help when I can feel when someone is nervous, stressed, angry or attempting to lie). Law enforcement mentality, though, is a generally a group that has a very conservative mindset and is not real open to alternative ways of thought.

I love learning as much as I can and believe everyone must find their own way on their spiritual path. I'm certainly having fun on mine

VicLow

Thank you! I'm really enjoying the variety of posts and how nice everyone has been. Plenty of positive and supportive energy being passed around

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi VicLow! I'm glad to have a place like this for people like you to feel comfortable and enjoy and sometimes even learn a thing or two from each other. Welcome! Glad to have you here!

I almost joined law enforcement myself a time or two, but I guess that's not where I was supposed to end up because there was always something steering me in another direction and away from it.

VicLow

Those universal cues certainly have a way of steering us, don't they? [emoji5] For a short time I was thinking I was going to leave this career field and something always pulled me back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk