Kathy

My relationship. I can see the now pretty clear, but I'm looking for an outcome of what's changing very soon. better or worse?

Lady of Light

Administrator
I would say worse for the relationship, but better for you.

(Forgive the cards, as they show me the progression from past to future.) I see what looks like complete and utter devastation, putting you at a crossroads, not knowing up from down, left from right, a disoriented mess not knowing which way to turn or which road to follow once you see the roads. Then steps in some strange happenings. Odd things. Inexplicable things. Then the bickering, the petty fighting. And a shady character, full of lies and deceit. I see a broken love. Then, the comfort and strength from those close to you who support you. Those who have power and give you power. They appear to be like a coven to you. Support and strength. I see the potential for travel, but this could even be about communication, and may even be termination thereof between you and someone else somewhere else. Ultimately, at the end of all this, i see you, free, free-spirited. You are the universe, and your energy radiates.

Kathy

thanks lady. I think you don't need validation, but, I will.

alcoholic boyfriend cheats, I lose my mind. I find spiritual books and find myself. he gets sober, he comes back, then he drinks again. 15 more days he goes back to rehab for 3rd time. all we do is fight right now. yes, petty stuff. I'm exhausted. I want to give up, but I'm allowing for one more try. this has been work for me so I don't want to feel like I wasted the last two years of my life. we did have awesome wonderful times. he's been sober twice for 5 months each and before he cheated he was actually not a bad drunk. it was fun. I think its over, but I did make this decision for one more go at it.

Last edited:

Kathy

the fb page has been my new support system. reading everything and making a few friends has been pointing me back to myself and my books and my spirituality

Kathy

much appreciated. not sure even how I found it..synchronicity. thanks again. have a great night!