[Awesome!] Psychic Animal's (post pics and stories)

Rosenrot

Hello everyone. I am heartbroken to report that, I lost my little Cleo on Valentine's day. She had a stroke or something the night before and was in a lot of pain. I had to let her go so she wouldn't suffer. She was 17 and a very good kitty. She fought hard against the lymphoma and the kidney failure. We had plenty of good times, but after Friday she was in such bad shape and Saturday morning she was crying in pain and couldn't walk. I miss her dearly and it is really hard to be here without here. I would like to know if there is anyway I can connect with her. She had helped me through some really hard times and got me through severe bouts of depression. Thought in a Wind is devastated as well. :(

Susie Bokar

I am so sorry Rosenrot . Thought on a Wind.
Rip lady Cleo. FLY high at the Rainbow Bridge baby!

@ Kelly DEVINE.... Can you help?

Kelly Devine

I see in my minds eye her laying on your bed... she's still with you! Just know that and find comfort in it... You did the right thing!

Susie Bokar

My lil mommas boy ❤ PESCO kitty not acting right. Just ky imagination running away or is He upset. Just wish I knew I am doing everything possible to get him well. Prayers please y'all
1b00b30c4159290b2de10828117519ae.jpg