Can I get a Reading Please

bak

Hello... I'm new to this blog... If you would like practice reading I'd love the practice on me... I'm posting a picture to tell me what you see for this couple
a4d0c960e7e08a2e2da1ccaf278dcfe9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bak

Re: I would like to practice if anyone would like to post

I'm not sure how to navigate this site

bak

I'm new here and if you would like practice reading is love to share a pic for reading to tell what you get from this couple
8a89064939d52fa2352367f5b8a6d708.jpg

Lady of Light

Administrator

bak, are you asking for a reading to gain deeper information? or do you know the answers already? because if you're looking for more information, a regular reading, then I have to move this to the free Friday reading section because this is for practice on images that the answer is already known.

for example, a crime scene years after the fact after all information is known by the poster, or a deceased person asking how they died, when it's already been revealed to the person posting, etc.

I'd love to read for you, but i need to know which kind of reading you're asking for. Thanks.

bak

Ohhhh no I was looking for deeper information actually but now I know the image thing ok![emoji4]

bak

That was to lady of light

Lady of Light

Administrator

I'm gonna go ahead and move this to the free reading section, and then I can do a reading for you. :)

Lady of Light

Administrator

He looks extremely comfortable, and extremely happy. Not going anywhere; she's stuck with him for a very long time. He has such a deep love for her.

As for her, I see fear, not sure why, but she's afraid. Worried maybe, over what though, about the relationship?

This looks like a great couple to me, happy, and deserving of each other. The only issue I see is that fear/worry from her. She need not be worried. He loves her more than she could ever imagine.

bak

I needed to hear this[emoji4] and yes I'm in doubt and fear...I have always been in very abusive heart breaking relationships... That is me and a new relationship 2 months into it & it's moving fast maybe faster than I can handle. His divorce is not complete so I'm very concerned with the issues surrounding that...

Lady of Light

Administrator
You don't have to worry about anything from him, from what I'm sensing. You are the love of his life! I sense so much love between the 2 of you.

bak

[emoji4]thank you for the reading into that[emoji4]lady blessing to you!!